Clinical supervision with Todd Zemek might be for you if you are…
- ready to to tighten the focus of your practice conceptually and relationally
- wanting to gain meaningful traction with your patients more quickly and powerfully.
- interested in approaching mindfulness practices through the lense of assisting your patients in building relational competenices
- willing to consider yourself as part of any therapeutic process and value learning through self-refection
- genuinely curious about deepening the artistry of psychotherapy to compliment your existing practice or style
- someone you loves learning through watching video and listening to audio
Todd is a fully registered supervisor with the
Psychology Board of Australia. This is the psychology arm of the the Australian Government’s
Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
Todd typically offers clinical supervision via Skype.
This supports working with a relational style
and the convenience of connecting from anywhere in the world.